Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Ban on DHMO



    The DHMO activity was a very cleaver way of presenting to a person the idea of thinking and digging deeper before trusting information that he or she comes across. After watching this video almost all of the class raised there hand to ban the DHMO substance from NMU. This would not end well, considering how important it is to us as humans.
     It showed me that I have to watch myself, and not take everything I read or watch at face value. If there seems to be something missing, I will now most likely did a bit deeper before investing or putting my trust into it. I will investigate more in the future and not be so quick to jump into something without more information. It is a lot like the old adage "look before you leap".
http://www.bellringerbrewing.com/2012/09/dhmo/

No comments:

Post a Comment